lillybettybabs

Like something out of a Jilly Cooper novel.

I haven't posted for a while, I've been having toe most surreal and horrid time i could ever imagine.

3months ago i found out that my now ex was having an online relationship with a failing 23year old American model.

He has spent thousands on her and no she isn't a scam as they are in Ireland at the moment and she has posted photos

that he has taken of her.

He told me back in June that he will have to do lots of business trips to the US and that he needed my support...

turns out his plans were to keep me here looking after his dogs and the house whilst he was out there with his new

woman. Now i have scuppered that plan he has got very nasty to the point the police were involved.

As we are not married i am not sure how i stand with sorting the house out etc.

Advice greatly received.

A close friend If mine had something similar. My pal is stunning and when she met, we shall call him :liar: she had a house and he had nothing, he was pig ugly and arrogant and we were all shocked but she was happy so that was all good. Fast forward two years later he got a lucky break and made a fortune, they brought a lovely house together and seemed happy......after one of his many "business trips" to USA, my friend decided to surprise him at the airport....we wasn't on the flight.....it turns out he was spending all his time in Spain with a Russian woman....she was super stunning and :liar: was boxing well above his weight....

3 years on they are all fairly friendly, pal had moved to Spain and :liar: and the Russian are still together. Luckily they were married so she got what she rightly deserved, no more, no less, in fact she was incredibly fair, but as an unmarried I unfortunately I think you have a battle on your hands for any security unless you have a joint mortgage, but I am by no means an expert.

I haven't got any advice, just wanted to say how awful! What an utter......, well, I can't say what I'd like as it's a family forum so shall say cad! I think some solicitors do a free hour for advice, which might be worth taking up to see where you stand. Did you own the house you both lived in or was it a rental? That's something that they would help with sorting out. It is very sad it has come to needing the police as he is being so aggressive. I do hope things sort themselves out. I wish you all the best and we are all here for you to rant away x

I am no expert either,a friend had lived with her partner for 10 years had two kids and a house.When they broke up she had a battle to get what was rightfully hers but she did in end.I would suggest getting a good solicitor.Also any proof you have been paying mortgage/ rent, bills etc.Sorry to hear of this and good luck.

sounds similar, I have scuppered his plans to keep the little woman at home. He is pretending to be richer than

he is to get her.

Funny enough, this one was a Russian art dealer and was super wealthy and very pretty....I just don't get it, :liar: must be the luckiest guy in the world, I jest you not when I say he was pig ugly...all sweaty and bald.....not an attractive bald, that kind of hanging on to the last few follicles kind of bald.....me and my friend joked he must have huge feet :lol:

Oh goodness me, no advice here either. I was going to suggest consulting a solicitor too but it looks like you've already done that. Other than that, all I can say is stay strong. Easier said than done but I'm sure you've got family and friends who will be there to support you all the way, remember that everyone (except him) will be on your side. Good luck with getting everything sorted.

Wow.... How aweful!

Here in the Netherlands the rules are quite clear. If you vpcan prove you've shared a household together for some time (payed bills, joined account, purchases you did together) you are entitled to part of that household. If not in items, then in a cash amount. But not many people go all the way of claiming this, I think.

Ypu could always ask legal counsil. Here in Holland we have these pro bono agencies that offer free advice and legal aid against a fair rate.

So sorry to what this, I remember you posting about difficulties with one of his offspring a while back. You have been through a lot :shock: I hope that you get everything resolved fairly.

A friend of mine went through a rough time a few years back, she has just got engaged to a lovely guy who has restored her self esteem. Remember life can go up as well as down, we are all rooting for you x

I firmly believe what goes around comes around. Hope you get it sorted. Another lady who used to be on the forum - Scarlett was married to a toad (wont use a naughty word) and went thro hell - she then met someone else and seemed very happy. She lived not far from me and isnt on here anymore - hope its cos shes happy with her new man, chucks and cats. One of my YS's mates dad was let down by his wife an best friend if you get my drift - hes now with another lady and a new babe so there is hope. Good luck and hugs Ali