Christian

The Weather Thread #9

No storms but torrential rain for the last 2 days and during the night - didn't have much of a let up until late this afternoon. Lots of floods and some rivers have burst their banks already - it'll be worse tomorrow I guess! Hopefully that's the worst of it over and done with.

DS was supposed to visit Marwell Zoo just half an hour trip down the road. I asked if the trip was off considering the horrible weather. He said no, it was good - they had sunshine and it was hot! What a difference a few miles make!!!! I was glad I have the Warrior - flooding = easy peasy travelling. M4 being closed was not nice though, but Geronimo has been put to the test cross country and came out muddy but high and dry. I love my new vehicle!!!

Today was totally different. Quite pleasant and warm with lots of sunshine!

Been indoors all day, but have spent the last hour and a half sitting in a sheltered bot of the garden soaking up the sun catching up on the daily news (having let the girls out of course). Lovely evening, and out of the wind feels much warmer than it's supposed to. Bring on the warmest summer ever (I know it won't really happen but it's nice to dream!)