Christian

The Weather Thread #9

So true about The Royal Cornwall Mullethunter :lol:

I predict bad weather around July 28th too- the Launceston Show is normally a washout!

We've had our first rain for such a long time overnight. Still drizzling now and feels much fresher.

High white cloud and looks set for the day. No complaints here though, the garden is so dry.

I WANT SUMMER - stamps foot and throws a paddy :roll: A few weeks ago I sorted out all the winter clothes and put them away and brought the summer ones out.....still unworn. Have not had a single day yet where I feel I could wear a summer dress........drizzly here in south Oxfordshire again today and, although reasonable temps are forecast for the coming week, its also going to be overcast. I am NOT real heat fan but it would be nice to have some warm sunshine......all that panic about global warming is beginning to sound like a load of old hogswash!

Have just re read the first para and it sounds as though I'm not wearing anything at all .....NOT the case :lol: Jumpers and Cardis R Us!

28 degrees......at midnight :lol:

Our local small town appears to be the 2nd hottest place in Portugal this morning :shock: It was 25 at 8am, forecast to get to 39, which is hot, but not the hottest we get. The evenings are bliss, the nights less so :D

They say be careful what you wish for! Hot, hot hot and in the kitchen baking biscuits for teacher presents tomorrow (well, obviously not RIGHT now as am typing, but waiting for the pinger on the oven to go ready for the next batch!)

Hotter tomorrow then rain by the end of the week - doh :wall:

Soapdragon it's all your fault I'm wilting!!! :lol:

And oooh the breeze has come back! Honestly the best place is in the car with the air con. Everywhere else is way too sticky!

Well summer is here big time. It may only last a week but I think one week of this and I'll be looking forward to all mentions of Christmas! Well maybe not quite that bad yet! Poor little tree bees are desperately trying to cool down their nest! Sounds like a huge generator humming away.