Christian

The Weather Thread #9

:lol: I just thought what! In Devon!

Beautiful day - been weeding a bit in the veg patch but not many so hubby emptied the compost bin onto the veggie beds. Then I have been doing other bits of gardening too. Just a t-shirt and an old skirt - I did have a jumper on but it got thrown off as it was so warm. :dance: A bit of sun and a bit of warm is very motivating!

Sunny with blue skies in Oxford! Amazingly spring like but cooling off now. Nothing like the heavy rain forecast for the whole weekend (of course; Bank hol weather!)

Even went to Sainsbury's and got a couple of summer things in the 25% off TU sale (that will bring on the blizzards then :roll::wink: )

Seems I caught the sun a bit yesterday - and I was wearing a hat!! But what a difference today. Typically enough it was dry until I stepped out to let the girls out - and then it started to drizzle. :roll: A little breezy but it could be worse so I'm happy with a little fine driz!

Cat tails batten the hatches!

Sunshine, black clouds, thunder, lightning and hail. Then the wind blew the garden gate open so that sheltering chickens could have the run of the top garden - spotted in time, dashed out got hail down my shirt. Not impressed! I see a bit of blue sky but as my mum says - not enough to make a pair of sailor's trousers!

The rain was so bad at ne stage yesterday, that I had to pull off the road until it abated a bit - I literally couldn't see where the rain ended and the road began!

Today has been lovely though - a bit breezy and the odd light shower, but nothing bad, and got plenty done. There have been thunder storms in the Chilterns

Well 'Katie' gave us a trampoline and a broken fence panel and took away our parasol :shock: Luckily it was only next door, so we have traded the trampoline for the broken parasol, not a fair trade I feel and will be fixing the panel today. A pain as we were due out to friends for lunch :roll: