Christian

The Weather Thread #9

I knew it! I was given a pressie of a pair of sun loungers yesterday and joked at the time that they would put paid to all the sunny weather :roll:

It was warm enough (out of the cold wind admittedly) to sit out yesterday afternoon.

We had a shower first thing here but it's sunny and 6 deg at the moment. Hope the sleet doesn't head down this way!

No snow but lots of hail and sleet. Some fantastic cloud formations! I think we have fared better than most but there was a heavy frost last night - I covered up the propagator with fleece because I thought it felt rather nippy. It's showing 19 on the thermo inside it. Glad I put the fleece on!!! Sunny as anything now.

Cold and frosty this morning but a reasonably nice day. We had a couple of spits this evening and a little shower when I locked the girls up this evening, but at the moment the rain is splattering on the windows. I gather storms are forecast for tomorrow morning and again in the afternoon. Ooh be still my beating heart. I don't like thunderstorms!!!! :anxious: