Christian

The Weather Thread #9

We had a lovely sunny morning although OH had to go out and it was foggy on the A14.

As it was so nice decided to go and shoot some arrows with a couple of friends. By the time we started at 1.00 it was cloudy and quite chilly.

I read -13 and didn't see who posted it and thought wow that's chilly then I realised it was you Lewis I assume you weren't in Birmingham :D

Chrissie

I read -13 and didn't see who posted it and thought wow that's chilly then I realised it was you Lewis I assume you weren't in Birmingham :D

Sadly not, back at Uni in Slovakia!

We've had snow overnight again but everything carries on as though nothing has happened.

Yup, gales this morning - very difficult to drive as you really had to fight with the steering wheel at times. Bit scary watching the swerving high loaded vehicles when the wind caught them. And then the lashing rain. Ho hum back to normal - although it's very mild indeed. Chooks went to bed an hour earlier than normal because it was so dark!