Richard

Massive grant for Eglu chicken keepers

Sorry, I'm fibbing and there are no grants

(not really sorry)

Just wanted your attention, for no particular reason at all

I don't need an old red phone box I don't need an old red phone box I don't need an old red phone box I don't need an old red phone box I don't need an old red phone box I don't need an old red phone box

But there's one for sale up the road and I want it - but OH will never ever allow it.

Yesterday I put up a new shed for my chicken food - the rats had eaten their way through the old one in loads and loads of places so I had to get a new one.

This morning I painted it - and while I did it I had my iPod (nearly the greatest creation ever) on favorites (with my little £20 outside battery speakers). I started at 'B'

They didn't really like Ian Archer (OK, I didn't start at B) - you know, Reindeer Section and Snow Patrol bloke)

But Georgie got really excited with Beth Orton - she danced around - AT BETH ORTON!!!!

Then they ALL hid in a bush for Dylan (yeh I know its D, but its indexed under Bob). It was recent Dylan - so I'm not surprised

Bryan Ferry came next - singing Dylan - and they all came out of the bush and fell asleep.

they sang along to my favorite women - Cass Fox, Cat Power, Cara Dillon (I'm lying again - ALL women are my favorite, and when it comes to women singers theres trillions; Sarah Macloughe=clthgkalan or however you spell her, Maddy Prior, Lou Rhodes, Sinead O Connor, Tori Amos, Kate Rusby, Keren Ann, Linda Ronstadt, Linda Thompson, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Norah Jones, SANDY DENNY, there's just loads)

They didn't do anything to Claddad and the Cranberries

And they didn't even hear Damien Rice.

they turned their noses up at Dido but got a bit lively with Dire Straits

there was a lot of vomitting when I played James Blunt.

No, thats not true either!

Then I finished the shed and packed up. I went out to play a golf match (I'm rubbish and only get asked to play when they haven't got anyone else).

We always lose - and all the team get upset, and I really don't give a whatever becos I just don't care. And we did, and I was terrible.

I thought I'd like to share all that with you - thanks for taking your time sorry there's no grants. I hope you all have a wonderful Bank Holiday Monday, especially those going to Felbrigg.

And now; a little quiz along the lines of the music quiz set earlier by someone clever; title and composer/musician for this one (dates back to around 1972/3 ish);

Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum CRASH arggh "Ooops, word censored!", turn the headphones down Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum etc etc etc etc etc etc

:D Maybe no grant available but, there should def. be research funding for you;

Observational study of hens reactions to iPod music.

I'm stuck on the dum, dum. de dum...is it the intro or a chorus?

You should def. get the red phone box whatever OH thinks. :lol: Once in place you wouldn't be able to move it, they're incredibly heavy apparently, so it'd have to stay. (I'd love one!)

But, you might be sleeping in a dog kennel.

The music quiz is driving me nuts now...dum, dum de dum... :lol:....is it Elton? :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Richard, have a great Bank Holiday. Oh, and I'd love a red phone box as well. It'd make a funky, alternative feed store :wink: , concrete it down and shut the door tight and no rats or vermin would ever get in there, half the time I struggle to geti n one 'cos the door's too heavy for me. Your average rat hasn't got a chance.

Oh, and you could get an i-Pod to stand on the telephone shelf, wedge the door open and continue your valuable research study into the listening habits of hens.

You've simply got to get it :D:D:D:D

Are you really sure there's no eglu keepers grants going :?:(:lol::lol::lol:

when he sobers up . . . he'll have forgotten. . . :roll::lol:

Weeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol:

You do need the phone box Richard, I need one also :D One of our neighbours has a green one 8) The had to buy a house with good access to the back so that it could be delivered :lol::roll:

TUBULAR BELLS

Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum dum Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum CRASH arggh ****, turn the headphones down Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum, Dum dum de dum dum etc etc etc etc etc etc