Janty

Hello again

I haven't been on here for nearly three years. I've had a lot of health problems and we have not bought or hatched any chickens for a long while. I'm letting the hen house reduce naturally but do want to continue keeping chickens.

I'm just about to go onto the liver transplant register due to a hereditary disease and I don't have a lot of energy...certainly not as much as I used to have.

I just wanted to say hello and apologise that it's been so long.

I'm an Addenbrookes patient. It's a scary thing but apparently I'll be back to my old self soon after the transplant which I'm really hoping for. I hate being so tired all the time.

The run has been worth its weight in gold Lewis since the bird flu problems started.

Not sure that we have 'met' but hope all works out for your transplant very soon; you will feel like a different person (but they might not let you have one :wink::roll:)

Seriously, it's a real game changer - I had a colleague who had a transplant some years ago and the difference to her life was amazing!

Hi Janty, sorry to hear of your problems and hope the transplant is soon. Used to love seeing your run develop and flock increase, I hope they still bring you calm and pleasure as well as all the blinking hard work cleaning out that run.

We're still here on and off for you x