Ain't Nobody Here

We're all planning walk in runs! Let's share!

Finally, and a little (ahem!) overdue, I've liberated my living room and gone from this:

3401152547_5806b8fe24.jpg

Via much swearing, to this:

3417353043_c9a25964c2.jpg

It may not be very straight but it is permanently crooked, which the girls have informed me is fine with them!

The inside still needs doing but I'm relieved to have it made and up finally, and I have to say I am rather chuffed with it!

Lovely run rabbit fluff!!!! love the pub sign.

update on my silkies aaargh just went to the farm which i foundround corner breeding all colours of silkies after getting there and spending ages trying to catch them we get five mins down the road in the car to find them riddled HOACHING with lice so i took them back and rather than taking the lady up on her offer of her delicing them i asked for refund. I noticed in the car they keot opening their beaks and kind of panting but no noise tongue was lifting up and down alot not sure if that is characteristic of this breed or not.

I am kinda put off trying to find another breeder now, the first lady i bought from birds are clean and lovely but that second place uurgh i still feel itchy at the thought. The woman man she lifted them with the wings and practically wrung their neck by lifting them by that too i hated giving them back hardly tender loving care poor little birdies. handled with whqatever she can grab first and covered in lice. Another bad experience to add to my week lol luckily my cousin took me so it was easier to go back and forth. She is gonna take me somewhere next week in car to try find some more but now i know what i am looking for lice wise!

The inside still needs doing but I'm relieved to have it made and up finally, and I have to say I am rather chuffed with it!
I'm not surprised, it looks absolutely fantastic, and worth every naughty word :oops:. Well done you! Love the mini free-ranging door, very neat :clap:.

Andrew

I tore the house apart earlier looking for the camera :( I found the memory card ok :roll:

Even my husband joined the hunt and he didn't even have a go at me for losing the camera bless him, he is a saint :angel:

I think it may be in my laptop case which is at work

I will check tomorrow, I even cleaned up around the run in preparation for the photos :D

hands up anyone who thinks Tasha should have a punishment for losing camera and not delivering photos at promised time.. LOLOLOLOLOL *holds hand up*

I have both of my hands up (how am I typing??)

I thought camera was part of the compulsory WIR tool kit! :think:

What is a suitable punishment? :wink:

Edited by Guest

I am plotting punishment as we speak... LOL

I think she needs to make virtual buns for us all, to calm us down about the delay :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I have a virtual bacon sarnie pls? I am starving! lol.

I wonder if she has found the camera now?