Angels4

Hello again.......

Hi everybody. I have sorted through some MAJOR personal issues and am finally feeling part of the world again. Much has changed in my life since I was last on and I'm excited to share with you all at another time but today I just wanted to say hello and let you all know I've thought of all my friends here often and look forward to catching up.

XOXO

Mark aka.Angels4

Lovely to hear from you :D a few of us met for a meal this evening and only a couple of hours ago were speaking fondly of you and wondering if you were ok

I was about to say the same thing! :)

Hi Mark - nice to see you back! :D

I was going to say the same Lewis and Tasha (There you go Mark, you know 3 people who were at the meal tonight :wink: )

Mark, wonderful to see you back honey. Huge hugs xxx

Hi Mark, the power of Omlet :shock: I was telling the others how you got me modded over your hair styles :lol:

We've all been to a big poultry show over here. It would be a good trip next year if you are up to it and could face meeting us. :D

LOL....American terms for hairstyles have gotten me into trouble in the past. Please keep me updated on the poultry show, I might be ready for a trip over the pond.