james

Forsham Cottage Arks - Updated!

• Omlet Staff

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that Forsham Cottage Arks has been acquired by Omlet. Forsham Cottage Arks was founded in 1979 by Rob and Cindy Pellett. Over the past 32 years, they have built an outstanding reputation for the manufacture of traditional animal housing including chicken houses, dovecotes, duck rafts, and much more. Forsham Cottage Arks will now be run as a separate division of Omlet, with Rob Pellett continuing to oversee the design and production of the Forsham range.

We believe the two companies compliment each other really well as both produce well designed and long lasting animal housing. We have a shared goal of bringing great design, enjoyment and fantastic customer service to people who want to keep chickens and other pets.

We are very excited about the future and look forward to hearing your comments. If you have any questions, please email me at james@omlet.co.uk.

James

Still sold as Forsham, Sam.

Omlet will own the company overall but I don't think a lot will change with the Forsham range and how its run etc :)

Doesn't seem to be much point in buying it then?

Omlet bought up the Dartington hive and turned it into plastic.

Forsham poultry houses are lovely, I have one. I hope they stay that way.

• Omlet Staff

Forsham won't be selling any of the Eglu / Beehaus products ranges on their website. However, we are updating the website and will increase the range of other items that they sell. The updated website make it easier to find things and have more information on the products.

Forsham won't be selling any of the Eglu / Beehaus products ranges on their website. However, we are updating the website and will increase the range of other items that they sell. The updated website make it easier to find things and have more information on the products.

Sorry i meant at their physical shop not their online one.. should have made that clearer. I assumed it would be opening again with them will it?