Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Thanks, just heard that they have him on oxygen, his blood oxygen levels are up but he's no better in himself. They are going to try draining his lungs of the fluid tomorrow and Phil is staying wit him until he's taken up to the ward before going back to his mum. It's been a worry in recent years with them living so remotely but luckily they've had Phil there the last couple of years.

Hope Phil's Dad gets better soon.

I got a letter from the Referral Facilitation Service, saying I should have an appointment with a dermatologist before the 14th :D

But, the letter also says I might have to wait 18 months before I start consultant led treatment....

Hope they can get something sorted Freda!

Bought one of those pre-done salad pots for lunch at work tomorrow... and Grumps has already eaten it :twisted::roll:

Also, I worked in HR for a big telecomms company a couple of summers ago and just had "Could have done with you all Summer 'cos we've got an audit coming up." Wish I'd known 'cos been really busy but could have done with some work, said am free for the next 2 weeks! :lol:

Saw the Dr, had a look at my eyes with an otoscope, said my eyes were not infected, but he is going to treat it as conjunctivitis, so some eye drops were prescribed (he did ask if I wanted a cream instead, but I have enough creams already! :lol: ), he also said to wash them with boiled water. Hopefully it will get better in 2 days.

I really do feel for you Fred. I used to have really bad eczema on my hands and would wake up scratching them on the woollen blanket edges we used to have before duvets. I hope the docs can given you something to help.

On another note: listened to the last Chris Moyles show this morning :cry: I know its not a lot of your cuppa, but I loved listening to it whilst making lunches for the kids, ironing school shirts etc. I will miss my ED blasting Mcfly on Mcflyday and Monday nights pub quiz on a Tuesday with the kids trying to work out the answers. At least now I can listen to 6 music breakfast without feeling guilty.

Sorry to hear about the itching, Fred, I hope things get sorted for you very soon.

Changing the subject: We have been in our new home for 2 weeks. I'm still moving our things out of the old house as our lease runs til Dec 31st :shock: but it's lovely to have a home of our own again after renting for the past 4 years. I finally feel settled on this lovely island. :D:dance: