Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Ah that is so sad and I guess someone who kept fit and looked after themselves if they were a runner. What a shock.

On a happier note, have had a text from teacher friend that I work with three days a week, she was expecting a baby at the end of the month, little girl arrived at 3.30 this morning. I guess that means she won't be at school and will miss the lunch time party we had arranged for Friday, her last day :D

Chrissie

Henna'd my hair today. Bathroom looks like a dirty protest or psycho gone strange. Why do I always make such a mess?

Re my big old low last week, my son has had some good news. Although he can't stay in Commando unit ( rigorous training/arthritis not being a good mix) he can transfer to another unit. Finding out more today. He may also be in line for a proper, full time job. The first in around two years. Out of the misery I felt for him last week comes some cheeriness. Please keep your fingers crossed for him. It would be so nice if he could catch a break.

:lol: Snowberry. I too went to the asthma nurse recently.Think she thought I was a bit of a disaster really as my peak flow reading was really low due to me just having been to the dog training class (allergic to dogs) and not having my inhaler with me :oops: On the plus side I managed to get my flu jag at the same time.

Reminds me of a discussion I had with my GP once about the fact that I take antihistamines all year round; she advised me to get rid of the dogs, cats and chickens... funnily enough i am not allergic to any of them, the sneezing and runny nose only starts when I go to work and I guess it must be paper dust. Either that or I'm allergic to work :wink:

Ah that's lovely, it makes you so proud :D

I also had a moment of parental pride for my ED 19 when we went to see her at uni on Sunday, we had a lovely walk on the Downs and she seems so happy and enjoying her new life. It was one of those perfect family afternoons. :D

I have spent the day going through old photographs, finding as many good ones as I can of my my dear Grandad so that my uncle can make a photo montage to run on the tv during the wake after his funeral next week. I also had to type up our memories of him to give to the vicar for the service. It was actually quite nice to remember happier times and we have remembered some great things and found some lovely photos. :D