Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Isn't Call the Midwife coming back on again soon?

Oh I do hope so! I loved that programme.

Congratulations Auntie Sarah! Hope your sister is doing well and it wasn't too rough for her. But I am sure all of that will be gone from her mind now after all the sadness they have had to endure over the years.

Does anyone watch Inspector Montanblano (SP) - BBC4 saturday night? used to love it - hes an attractive middle aged Mediteranean man but last nights plot was bizarre. i also think 90 mins is too long although I could drool over the actor for much longer :shameonu: I am sure I saw a thread on forum a while ago.

Yes, I do, I have a huge crush on baldy Salvo... despite his very bandy legs!!

I agree that last nights episode was veerrrry odd :shock: It was a weird beginning and the plot was all over the place...

It was much more comedic than it normally is. I tend to lose concentration unless it's a gripping storyline and if I miss the subtitles for a minute I'm lost. Last night, I kept thinking I'd missed something vital that held the whole thing together :lol:

Still happy to drool for 90 minutes though, but could do with a break halfway through so that I can go and make cup of tea!

I also think that the love interest every week is getting a bit predictable... will Livvia ever come back?!

On Friday, I got an email from the Metropolitan Police saying "Congratulations! You have successfully passed to the next stage of the Metropolitan Special Constable (MSC) recruitment process." :D

Just got to pass the day 1 and 2 assessments and then all the training....

Well done Fred on both the house and the training :clap:

Had a surprisingly nice day at my dear Grandad's funeral today, it was a lovely personal service in a lovely church we had a nice walk to the cemetry for the burial and a relaxed wake with friends and family, I feel that he would have approved and that we gave him a lovely send off. R.I.P. lovely man.

Hubby has kept waking up at around 4 am every morning for the past few days. He thought it was a van being driven noisily. We have a camera filming our car (due to someone hitting it a few years ago) and it has captured a fox going up and down the road! Time to lock the chickens in at night :anxious:

Come on here as a break from trying to get work done...eurgh. I'm supposed to have finished it before today but had too much other work stuff to do on my working days (I work three days per week) so lo and behold my Friday night is being spent trying to score tender bids. My brain is hurting! Managed to get on the laptop briefly today but very hard when trying to look after a 21 month old child at the same time.

My mood is made worse by OH who came home from work and sat his backside down on the sofa, cracked open a beer and that's where he stayed. Not a single word or thought about dinner even though he knows I have got to get this work done. So when I mention that it would have been nice for him to have offered to cook, he gets all huffy, says "I've been at work all day etc etc" and storms upstairs to sulk! Funny how when I've been out at work all day I still come home and cook dinner....

Rant over :roll: Back to work! :lol: