Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Great news ANH :)

Sorry about the dog C :(

Have been playing Smallholder this week - a lady on fb asked me to help out as she's had a hip replacement and struggling with all her poultry. We sorted out a pen full of boys, I sold 3 hens for her and may now have a home for 9 ducks.

She has 2 Llama who will feed from your hand but that's it, so I bought them 2 halters yesterday and am hoping to halter train them next week! :lol:

She has rare breed goats so also cuddled the goat kids :D

Was anyone else cold in bed last night? despite OH , a winter duvet and the cat I was frozen. YS came in at 2pm - had heard banging on the window (gale outside) and the wardrobe door had opened on its own :anxious: guess who ended up in haunted bedroom with no cat or hubby to snuggle up too. Oh please summer come soon.

That reminds me many moons ago some one on Omlet sent in a pic of their bed covered in dogs. Having giggled at Clare's extra cat ( fantastic feet warmers if they dont bite) i was reminded of this - anyone remember who it was? about 6 largest dogs who slept on bed with them.

On my computer last blog is Dec 2012. Oh well - now you;ve heard of Windy City well we have a windy kitty - aka Basil kitten who had his jabs 2 days ago and is farting like a trooper SBD. Last night ES 17 said " aaaaw mum he stinks" and passed Basil to me - why he thinks i can tolerate a farting kitten anymore than him is beyond me. Anyway gave Basil a smelly cuddle and tummy tickle just to let him know despite the pong I still love him :angel: (oh SDB = silent but deadly)

Just noticed the time of your first post...tell me you weren't out catching him this morning :shock: Or was he just keeping you awake :evil:

No, he was already caged up, in my shed, covered with a towel and doodling to his heart's content :roll: I caught him yesterday... that's normal getting up time for me I'm afraid :roll: I had just loaded him on the car and had brekkie before taking the dogs out.