Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Fingers crossed for ES please :D .

He's emailed asking about a vacancy for a cleaner in a small animal vet practice. /quote]

Any news?

Bluekarin- I had similar problems with Lara and as soon as any dog approached she lie down on her back. Things have improved. I am not sure if it is with age or the fact we often walk with a very elderly collie cross who is nearly blind and deaf and in their individual ways are both vulnerable (Lara due to size). She has seen how the older dog reacts and maybe this has helped her stand her ground more. However if I had a £1 for everyone who said "oh he/she is only a puppy" as poor Lara was bowled over I would be a millionaire :roll:

On a totally different topic.- men and multitasking- This morning OH was at the sink washing his glass from last night. Next to the sink was my glass and a salad dish to be hand washed. He washed his glass and poured the bowl of water away. I questioned him as to why he hadn't washed the other two items. His reply was that I was talking to him at the time :shock: We decided it was a mulitasking problem or perhaps he just pays so much attention to what I say that other things become insignificant :lol::lol:

Soo tired :anxious:

Have been Lambing for the last 8 weeks and it's catching up with me! Worked 94 hours last week, have also been TB testing with the Vets this week which means 22 and 23 hour shifts :roll:

I finished at 2pm yesterday afternoon and spent the rest of the day asleep :lol:

Need to do my Dissertation this week too :anxious::(

Will be glad when its all over!

Sorry to hear that Lewis - will all be over soon :wink:

Talking of lambing and births, we had the first deer birth of the year at work on Friday - one of the Pere David (rare breed) does dropped her fawn. the gamekeeper spotted the afterbirth in one of the wooded areas and saw the baby up and about, but I haven't seen it yet. Apparently that breed births early, the rest are due around May and June.

Lewis - so little sleep :shock: how did you manage :?:

I've always been a bad sleeper but kinda become nocturnal after 8 weeks! :lol:

(I don't know who Nosferatu is? :anxious: )

Must put some cute Lamby photos + videos up :D

Hope he gets the job, ANH 8)