AnnieP

Sad news

Dear all long time members of the forum,

I am sorry to have to inform you that Debs (Dan's Deb) passed away yesterday. He called me last night and said that he, Harry and Jules were with her and she had fought bravely against cancer.

Most of you, I know, are on facebook, but there are a very few Omleteers from the old days who aren't and I thought you would like to know. So sad. They are a lovely family who lived their lives to the full.

I'm very sad to hear about Debs. I only found out about this yesterday (3 Jan) as Dan phoned and told me. I "met" Debs and Dan on this website and they often looked after our chickens for us (in their own garden) when we went on holiday. Then when we were down to our last chicken, the couple took her in and looked after her, as we wanted to call it a day on having chickens (hence why I've not been on this site for so long) After that, we would sometimes buy eggs from Debs and Dan.

I want to pass my condolences onto Dan and their children. She will be sadly missed.