gavclojak

I'm getting married!!!! This Friday!!!!

Ah and wow, I'm so pleased you said that, I felt different too after marrying....it's very weird. Congratulations again X

Thank you. Yes I have always said "it won't make any difference" " I won't feel different" etc but somehow, somewhere inside I just do.

I knew I loved him deeply and we have shared some amazingly good times, babies etc and some hideous time illness etc but seeing him feed, care and love my dad has made me love him on a whole new level.

Ah and wow, I'm so pleased you said that, I felt different too after marrying....it's very weird. Congratulations again X

Thank you. Yes I have always said "it won't make any difference" " I won't feel different" etc but somehow, somewhere inside I just do.

I knew I loved him deeply and we have shared some amazingly good times, babies etc and some hideous time illness etc but seeing him feed, care and love my dad has made me love him on a whole new level.

OMG, how special is that? That made me cry. You are one lucky lady (but then I guess you know that already :wink: )

Hi Gavcloak! Well I must have been living on Mars for the past week cos I have missed all of this beautiful thread. I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's illness, he is so young. But oh my goodness what an amazing daughter and son in law your Dad has! You will have made your Dad so happy to see you marry your partner, a wedding everyone will remember for ever.

You look truly sensational as does your lovely man! A match made in heaven I would think. I know that you will have tough times ahead but I wish many blessings on all of you! Wishing you happy, happy days to come. Love from us all in the Sparkysmum family. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you SO much for sharing such wonderful pictures! It looks so lovely and what a fantastic touch to have you all sitting round the celebrant like that rather than 'traditional' rows! The candles all looked very elegant too and the occasion came across as extremely dignified yet relaxed!!! Just perfect!

PS Beautiful outfit too 8)

In actually in tear's reading all your lovely kind messages, it's amazing isn't it that people are so genuinely kind and I know your messages are heartfelt.

Dad isn't doing too well at the moment, he had a few good days when he first started the ketamine but he had taken a step back. The pain he had been in had been unbearable at times. He actually said yesterday he had enough of the pain...He is so incredibly brave and even through his pain he is polite and a true gentleman...I am in awe of him and treasure every second with him but to be honest I always have. He came into my life when I was a right stroppy, surly little 11 year old who thought she knew it all...I adore him x

I am in awe of him and treasure every second with him but to be honest I always have. He came into my life when I was a right stroppy, surly little 11 year old who thought she knew it all...I adore him x

I'm sure he absolutely adores you too. Hope you both manage to treasure the time you have left.

Sending hugs xx

What wonderful photos and memories to treasure forever. As others have said, I love how everyone sat in a round, never seen weddings like that but it seems such an obvious idea that everyone is part of your special union. You looked gorgeous, can't believe you arranged it in a few days and kept it a secret!

Sorry to hear your dad isn't doing so well, he looked overjoyed in your wedding pictures. Sending love and positive thoughts from across the Mediterranean.

Have just logged in and seen this thread and am soooo touched! You look beautiful in your dress, you both look so in love, your dad looks as proud as punch!! What a beautiful informal wedding and I love the pizza idea!

So sorry about your dad but what a lovely experience for him to be part of your wedding.

Lots of hugs and kisses to you all

Sophie x