mullethunter

Ironing

Have just finished a half hour ironing session; boy's and my stuff, t shirts, pillow cases, dress and school trousers, and I have left OH's shirts to do as another 'wodge' when I am feeling brave at the weekend. I do find that, by just doing half an hour here and there, I don't get fed up with it and it keeps the pile down.

I tried to 'teach' OH many years ago when we were first together. He made a cracking job of ironing in extra creases; I had to point out that the creases had to be obliterated not multiplied. Was def a case of the more the merrier as far as he was concerned!

On the other hand.....maybe it was a ruse to get out of doing it :think:

I tried to 'teach' OH many years ago when we were first together. He made a cracking job of ironing in extra creases; I had to point out that the creases had to be obliterated not multiplied. Was def a case of the more the merrier as far as he was concerned!

On the other hand.....maybe it was a ruse to get out of doing it :think:

Sounds familiar, although he does cook and vacuum when needed and makes the best hot cross buns :D