Old Speckled Hen

Snow

We've had post!!!!! :dance: - we haven't had any since Monday. The postman had to leave his van on the main road and walk up. He said the rural round has taken 3 times longer than normal but they haven't got the space to store all the post which was piling up.

Well done Tiggy - our ramp was lethal into surgery and the waiting room awash with the yellow sign on it warning of wet floor. Receptionists mopping floor. This country is a mess - we didnt clear our drive because didnt want postman to sue us -so if he slips on the ice we didnt clear tough cheese - I;m afraid it makes you feel like that. Stupid country stupid laws - health and safety be ..... :evil: GRRRRRRR

we live about 5 minutes walk from the north sea - we dont get mega snow.

usually

its a bit dark, but this is my back garden at the moment

this is mega snow

backgardensnow2.jpg

the table is flat - you can see the edge to see how much snow we have had :shock::D

I have also just had to put a plastic sheet up against the side of the WIR so the chickens dont get totally snowed in

cathy

x

we live about 5 minutes walk from the north sea - we dont get mega snow.

usually

its a bit dark, but this is my back garden at the moment

this is mega snow

backgardensnow2.jpg

the table is flat - you can see the edge to see how much snow we have had :shock::D

I have also just had to put a plastic sheet up against the side of the WIR so the chickens dont get totally snowed in

cathy

x

well I think that counts as mega snow... :lol: that's a fair few inches. we were like that here the last time it snowed...lolololol

Oh Crikey - more of the white stuff here - falling like dessicated coconut - already 0.5 of an inch and it's not been doing it very long.

Just opened the back door and it's sooooooo cold.

Sent OH down the garden for some fresh bramble for the stick insects and had to defrost it before giving it to them.

Looking forward to 3 days of playing in it now :dance:

Dawn x

snowing here again now! dont mind though as its the weekend and i can enjoy it rather than battling through it every morning to work then working through my lunch to leave early!!

That picture of britain is pretty shocking! but love the single line of sheep! :lol:

I've only just seen your fantastic photo OSH what a fabulous view in your neck of the woods

There is snow on the beach here in sunny west sussex...we had about two inches, but we are right by the coast. It was a real novelty to have snow that laid and stayed...usually it either doesn't snow, or soon turns to rain and washes away again....but now I'm fed up with it..however at least I don't have to get to work for the next couple of days so have ordered in shopping from Ocado who are still delivering here although not many slots left (better than Sainsbury's though who have no slots until next weekend!) , and planning to batten down the hatches and relax since there's nothing else I can do :whistle: