Valkyrie

Snow # Part 2

Has anybody else got snow again. We have had a light covering but the girls are back to looking disgruntled and not too keen to come out of the run. Hope it doesn't last long.

This is day 44 of snow for us - we had a shower during the night again but the roads clearer than they have been for a couple of days - were very slippy friday and saturday - I was out and about yesterday and they were not so good in the morning but got better during the day but needs must for a haircut!

Feel like hibernating in bed for the rest of the winter

It hasn't been too bad here (South Manchester) for the most part although this morning I woke up to snow. It was very chilly last night and the girls wisely chose to stay in their house today whilst I sat by their Eglu like a plonker waiting for them lol! :roll:

Most of the snow had melted during the day so -fingers crossed- it doesn't snow again tomorrow.

How is everyone else faring? :-)

Falling thick and fast here now. About 2 inches in 10 minutes.

Fret not Koojie. I am in Zurich :wink::lol:

When you said "falling thick and fast here now" I had a terrible feeling in my gut.... I thought to myself, my car is hopeless in the snow and i'll most definitely be stranded at Omlet HQ and then I realised that you said you were in Zurich... Phew..... As far as I am concerned it can stay in Zurich :lol:

Woke up this morning to a surprise couple of inches of snow :shock:

Must have surprised the council as well as no roads were gritted, and all appeared to be frozen. I slid carefully down the little side road to get onto the main road this morning and only as I got nearer the centre of Brum did it look OK on the roads. A colleague in North Worcs could not get in to work but a colleague from Lichfield was fine :?

Thankfully the roads and pavements are now snow free thanks to a lovely sunny day, but it is bitter outside now.