Guest Poet

The Pick Me Up/Good News Thread. Use it daily!

8 boys and 2 girls went to their new homes yesterday then I had a big clean out jetwashing eglus and replacing hemcore in the runs. The 2 wee ducks then went out in the growers run with the 5 remaining chicks (3 are going next week and I'm keeping 2). So I have my utility room back :D

Ooo Emma can we see piccy's of your necklaces - I love handmade jewellery!!!

My good news is - We have nearly finished painting the kitchen! Then got to polish the floor with special stuff & move the furniture & table round!!! I'm soooo happy!

My other good news is I am going to get my bantams at weekend! A friend of my sisters has a smallholding & lots of ducks, chickens & bantams.

She has a mummy & 4, 8 week old female banties for me. They have vorwerk & ? in them...some are white and the others gold with black neck collars!! She has various others I can choose from too. She only had a pekin cockerel available unfortunately, but is breeding in Spring again from the pekins. She also has a frizzle pair from which she is breeding from next year, so I will need to order another eglu next year me thinks! :wink:

Sister, is picking up 2 muscovy ducks, 2 call ducks, 2 chickens & a baby bunny rabbit from her! We will have a right boot full! I'm soooooo excited!

Emma.x