Lesley

The Good Life......continued....

:P Hope he is doing well, and Mum is doing her job now :wink: .

Hopefully 2nd from the left :wink: will be hot on the heels of the new Mum.

Exhausting times Lesley - wish I could help out - but love reading the updates. 8) .

Best wishes as always , Sarahjo. xox

Second from left is well on her way now - pawing the ground and looking agitated. We'll just have something to eat and then go back and observe from a distance - they don't take kindly to being watched :?

The sheep on the day course we did last year didn't mind at all but ours like privacy :roll:

This morning's lamb is feeding well now - we didn't really want to start bottle feeding Pam, not unless you want to come along and do all the night feeds!? :wink:

:P Fantastic - hope 2nd from the left gets on with it, and lets you get a relatively early night :pray: . At least its dry and quite warm - not like trdging through sleet and snow - see there is a good side Lesley :wink::lol: .

Await the news of little cloven feet ....... :wink::D

This morning's lamb is feeding well now - we didn't really want to start bottle feeding Pam, not unless you want to come along and do all the night feeds!? :wink:

I'll pack my woolly jimjams :wink::lol::lol:

I can just see you now Pam... curled up in the stock shelter in the straw with mummy sheep and lambie :lol::lol:

Carl was showing me the piggies new ark set-up on Saturday, we agreed that it looked good enough to sleep in!

No good news this time - the little lamb was stillborn :( We watched the whole thing..... no protracted labour or any apparent problems, textbook delivery....she didn't need any help...... :? We tried everything to revive him but it wasn't to be :?

I'm so sorry Lesley, it's absolutely horrible when it should all have been fine and then for no reason it all goes wrong. Hope you're not too blue about it, it's hard not to get upset. Are there any other lambing farmers nearby who might have an orphan that needs fostering? It's a bit late really I suppose.