2 Black frizzle pekins

1 partridge pekin cockerel

2 white silkies

2 gold silkies - 1 girl & 1 cockerel

1 red / black pekin

1 red frizzle cockerel

3 lavender pekins

1 goldline X partridge cochin

1 gold laced wyandotte X partridge cochin ( a double pencilled stunner in her markings )

6 millefleur eggs to go in the incy! :wink:

I think thats the whole 27 ?

Emma.x

22 is the lucky number in my family (true story), so I still have some considerable way to go :lol:

Just looked at your site and I love Tegan! I'd love a bantam like her - must find one :lol:

Thankyou, she is beautiful isn't she :D She is quite large being a Brahma Bantam, she's bigger than my Large Fowl Silkie and Appenzeller :wink:

We started with 3, added some eggs for the broody madam. 3 hatched. Broody died, chicks turned into 2 hens and a rooster. We ate him. So back down to 4. Then we adopted 4 of Egg Lou's babes so we're up to 8. If they don't stop yelling there will be some added to the cooking pot! Resisting the urge to get more and it isn't easy. After a very stressful morning of nest box hogging, yelling (8 birds and me), running up and down the garden hoiking out the broody madams so the others get a turn - I think that is certainly putting me off getting any more for a long time! :lol:

Mine's quite a big garden really - odd shape because one end is longer than the other. But smallholding is on the cards for the not too distant future - around 2 years. Not too big, but big enough for more chickens and more veg. Perhaps a couple of alpacas to stand guard and provide enough fleece for my quilts. Dreaming on! :lol:

I haven't lost count...yet!

:D

I have 34...my two light sussex hybrids went to live with the in-laws tonight. I caught them treading on the pekins' heads and they are the only ones who ever bully the others. My M-I-L has always liked them and so she offered them a home.