Millie-Annie

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS. INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

hi hunny

chickens are fab arnt they :D ,i love that you have the chicken mum uniform sorted already . lol out in your pjs to collect eggs ,

my chicken uniform is dressing gown and wellies im sure my neighbours must think im crackers lol

have a look round the site there is loads of advise and tips it helped me a lot when i first started out :D

hi hunny

chickens are fab arnt they :D ,i love that you have the chicken mum uniform sorted already . lol out in your pjs to collect eggs ,

my chicken uniform is dressing gown and wellies im sure my neighbours must think im crackers lol

have a look round the site there is loads of advise and tips it helped me a lot when i first started out :D

Yes my pyjamas and dressing gown must make me look so glamorous at early o'clock! :lol: Wellingtons would be a good idea but I can't struggle with them at that time in the morning so my best boots I use for work are no longer my best boots....and is there really any point in cleaning the mud off them only to get it all over them again? Still, as long as the girls are happy :D

Ah thanks everyone for your warm welcome....I get even more excited when I come on the forum. I come on for a 'quick' look and an hour later I'm still hooked!

Yes, my neighbours have caaught me pyjama clad already ha ha!

No eggs yet but still running out every morining, will I be like this for a long time....I feel like I'm obsessed ! :-)

I can't, for some reason, get my pics on so I will get OH to do it later....my girls are GORGEOUS !!!! but all chickens are, aren't they!

How do I do the list of chickens I have like you all have, at the bottom of your posts? Dying to show them off to likeminded nutters ha ha...only some of my friends and family can tollerrate my ever growing excitement !

Thanks guys x :D

Ah thanks everyone for your warm welcome....I get even more excited when I come on the forum. I come on for a 'quick' look and an hour later I'm still hooked!

Yes that seems to happen a lot :lol:

How do I do the list of chickens I have like you all have, at the bottom of your posts? Dying to show them off to likeminded nutters ha ha...only some of my friends and family can tollerrate my ever growing excitement !

Thanks guys x :D

This should help :D : ** CLICK ME **

Just click on 'User Control Panel' on the top left corner of any page and the link will tell you how to do the rest. :)

LCL GNR

Hiya! Is it normal to feel so chuffed and excited to get hens ha ha!!!

Hi Elaine and welcome to the forum :D And yes of course it is normal to fell eggsited about getting your first chooks :D Don't forget to do the egg dance :dance: when you get your first eggs!

How do I set up all my chicken info and profile pic ?

For your chicken info (also called a signature) : CLICK HERE

For your profile pic (also called an avatar) : CLICK HERE

:D

LCL GNR

:lol: Yes Jemima is mahoosive....I laughed out loud when I first saw her but she is the hen I have always wanted so I am so happy...Dotty, she is tiny compared to her but she is as mad as a hatter!

Dotty has started to stand one end of the garden, flap like mad then run to the other end....like an old fashioned toy you wind up and let go.....best of all, because of her fluffy legs she looks like she's holding her skirt up and showing her bloomers....I love it!

Thank you so much for your replies xxx