Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

This on another forum made me laugh...

I've just got an e-mail from Amazon saying my purchase of 50 Shades of Grey for my kindle was unsuccessful. Now, I don't have a kindle, and haven't tried to buy it. But my 16 year old daughter's kindle is registered to me and my Amazon account......how embarrassed do you think she's going to be!! :lol:

:lol::lol:

This on another forum made me laugh...

I've just got an e-mail from Amazon saying my purchase of 50 Shades of Grey for my kindle was unsuccessful. Now, I don't have a kindle, and haven't tried to buy it. But my 16 year old daughter's kindle is registered to me and my Amazon account......how embarrassed do you think she's going to be!! :lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::oops:

I went to the bank yesterday to deposit some money, today I was going to top up my oyster card with my debit card, and shock horror, it wasnt in my wallet! Thinking I may have left it at home, I had a good search, but I still couldn't find it :(.

But a quick phone call to the bank showed that there was no unauthorised transactions and my card is now blocked and a new one is on the way :D

I hate that horrible sick feeling you get when you find you have lost something like that :!:

Not really, as that account only has £20ish on it, if it was my other card, with over £3000 on it, then I would be very very worried.

If clothing and shoes are not comfortable, then as far as I am concerned they are not fit for purpose :roll:

I wear smart black Sketchers trainers most of the time because they are so comfortbale and supportive, I even wear them in the office with smart black trousers and a smart shirt, I never have been able to do heels.

Edited for spelling, I think the heat is getting to me. :oops:

YS left school today - I no longer have children at school and hence feel rather old :( .

I was just saying to one of the nursery staff that having a child old enough to start school in September is making me feel old! :lol::lol: She made me feel better by saying that I must only be in my mid-20s - they're well trained those nursery staff :lol:

I am dreading the time ES wants to go to Agia Slapper etc. I have told him he will have to fund it. I dont want to know what he gets up too. He is 16 and raging hormones - the new gal in his life is 15 and half and sweet enough but I think shes a bit needy. ES calls me Monster in law - I'm not but shes caused him no end of grief - playing with his feelings. I have to grit my teeth when I make her a cuppa (and not accidently spit in it!!) :shameonu: Young love - you can keep it.

Eeek! I've all this to look forward to...! I was chatting to my neighbour and she was saying her son (late teens) had just gone on a lads holiday and she was worried about what he was getting up to. Apparently she had to beg him just to text her to let her know when he'd arrived and to let her know the name of the place he was staying :roll:

Teenage romances - eurgh!

Mine is just back from his lads holiday. Thankfully no piercings, tattoos, hospital visits or being mugged for him (only several of the others with him :shock: )......I will wait until you all have yours back before saying anymore. He felt he managed to come back unscathed by staying with a couple of the other lads at all times. He said he had a great time though :!: