Valkyrie

Weird presents from weird daughter

Now it has to be said that I never, ever expected to get these this morning.

A box with a Duplo chicken and a house with a lady. :?

A 3D Hama set of chickens to make. :?

And the piece de la resistance - A boxed set of meerkat stories. :?:roll: Actually the stories so far are amusing. :lol::roll:

Bearing in mind OH had a membership to River Cottage!

DD got a new TomTom.

Sooooo who does have the wackiest present and from who?

My weirdest was a bottle of dog shampoo! :shock:

:roll:

Mind you I love useful presents, the best was the Big Axe a few years back 8) No weird presents this time I don't think, we don't really go overboard on things. Rosie had saved up her earnings to get me a set of Aga Oven gloves with chickens on them... really lovely and thoughtful.

W2913.jpg

Mind you I love useful presents, the best was the Big Axe a few years back 8) No weird presents this time I don't think, we don't really go overboard on things. Rosie had saved up her earnings to get me a set of Aga Oven gloves with chickens on them... really lovely and thoughtful.

W2913.jpg

I love the oven gloves what a thoughtful present.

Chrissie

My weirdest was a bottle of dog shampoo! :shock:

I had two weird presents - one from my brother and SIL which was a dog toy... wrapped up with a label from their dog to my dog :shock: Bearing in mind I had bought for them and their two boys, there was nothing for hubby and I, just a pressie for the dog! :? (Not that I buy presents in order to receive them, but I would have expected something, however small, from my own brother).

The other weird present was a catering size jar of chip shop pickled onions from my hubby, although admittedly it did make me laugh very much as I do LOVE pickled onions. However, I would love to know the thought process behind seeing a 2.25kg jar of pickled onions in the cash and carry and thinking 'Christmas present'.... !!! (He did get me something else as well, so he is not in the doghouse :lol: ).

For anyone who knows me well, this isn't weird (in fact as my neice said to me on Boxing Day, 'you're not as weird as I thought you were''....... nice, huh :lol:

Anyway, I got a "Ooops, word censored!"eShirt. That's not a naughty word, it's the trade name. Every piece (each front, sleeve, collar part etc) is a different brightly coloured floral fabric and I absolutely love it :dance::dance:

After saying in the 'what don't you want to find under thre tree thread' nothing with the word novelty attached to it OH gave me a mad clucking rooster that plays the Birdie Song and dashes around the floor. Quite funny really, he bought me similar one a couple of years back that plays Camptown races as it walks. My consolation was it was a charity shop buy therefore it has made some money for a good cause an may well make some more for another one in the not so distant future. :lol::wink:

In the what you don't want to find thread, I said the only thing I didn't want was body lotion. DH and I took a suggestion from here to have a fifty pound limit on presents, and guess what DH spent over £10 on????? Yes body lotion

(Oh and £16 on a pair of socks!!! A very nice pair of socks but £16) :lol:

OH bought me a night light in the shape of a white rabbit. The house bunny keeps eyeing it suspiciously. :lol:

OH did get me several other nice things and this was meant to be a joke present. :D

I was quickly skim reading this on the bus, I saw OH and rabbit..my imagination went into overdrive. Hopefully its not just me and some of you will get my drift. :wink:

Hubby bought me a four wheeled trailer for use at the field......however when he tried to build it for me on Christmas day it only had 3 wheels. He took it back and had a refund, we had a phone call yesterday to say a wheel had been located so I now have my trailer and Trago's have a 15% discount on Thursdays.....barguin.