Christian

What have you all been making...part two...

3 hours ago, mullethunter said:

My sister is just going through ivf and I want to make a crochet hungry caterpillar baby grow and hat that I’ve seen on the internet for when she (hopefully) has a baby. I haven’t crocheted since I was a child and can’t remember anything. Can any of you talented folk point me in the direction of some good online (preferably free) resources to learn?

Anything YouTube really. I normally just google the stitch I want to see. I have a brilliant Dutch site! But it’s in Dutch... 😉

https://www.wolplein.nl/leren-haken

it does have clips of all stitches though and it’s mostly watching other do it, to get the hang of crocheting.

• Like 1

The consultant upped my meds last night and my vision is much clearer even if i’m a bit spaced out and floaty.   As I can see I have picked up the complicated blanket I was making before my vision went.  It shrunk a bit as I picked up the blanket and a ball of wool but it wasn’t attached.  Had pulled out about 6 rows by the time I got downstream to the sofa 🥴. The world and I are not quite in sync today!

@Plum  Do it!  Would love to see your work

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 1/21/2019 at 6:46 PM, Valkyrie said:

Bean stitch for a beanpole - perfect!:lol: In more ways than one - lovely!

Plum!😛

Had a few lappy issues - wouldn't load pics from the mobile, but I won:

The Wedding Dress Blue leader ender - called Irish Stars.  Not done the mystery one yet, that's a bit here and there so nothing much to see at the moment.

20190107_134558.jpg

Beautiful quilt - I now feel so lazy but retire in 18 working days!! roll on quilting!

2 hours ago, ajm200 said:

The consultant upped my meds last night and my vision is much clearer even if i’m a bit spaced out and floaty.   As I can see I have picked up the complicated blanket I was making before my vision went.  It shrunk a bit as I picked up the blanket and a ball of wool but it wasn’t attached.  Had pulled out about 6 rows by the time I got downstream to the sofa 🥴. The world and I are not quite in sync today!

@Plum  Do it!  Would love to see your work

image.jpg

image.jpg

That is really beautiful as is the crochet back pack you are very talented.

Beautiful crochet as ever Cat tails :clap:

I really must re-start having a go but only for short bursts at a time.

I saw the consultant the other day who has told me that technically my shoulder is still frozen :? even though he operated on it to fix it. He says I have to be very careful with it and not over do things....... oh to be back to normal.

• Sad 1

That cat is hilarious! How on Earth did you manage to press the shutter in the 0.00000002 seconds that she clearly sat there! Or did you bribe her with lots of treats?

CT, you rabbit is gorgeous! 

I am blown away by all the wonderful pictures; such a talented lot and so modest too! Hats off to the lot of you :dance::clap:

1 hour ago, soapdragon said:

That cat is hilarious! How on Earth did you manage to press the shutter in the 0.00000002 seconds that she clearly sat there! Or did you bribe her with lots of treats?

She had literally just woken up so I managed to take it before she realised exactly what was going on - plus she’s old and slowing down. Poor Mills 😂

Its not her first time in a a hat!

56CEAA42-9D92-4F86-AE99-22E3F46FA9A4.jpeg

Edited by mullethunter
  • Haha 3