Lesley

We're expecting.........another Newsflash!!

We went to se the puppies this morning.......all gorgeous!

We played with all 4 females - 2 pale yellow and 2 dark yellow........we chose the one which looked just like Jazz did at that age - she has a slightly narrower face than the others.......

I forgot the camera so these were taken on Carl's mobile.

Say hello to Tali (pronounced Tally)

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

Sussed! - it's amused me that everyone thinks Carl has had a say in this :lol: He would never have pushed for a second dog and I started off looking for a dog for him.....but it changed along the way :D

I'll swap squeezes if Isabelle is wearing her doggy suit :lol:

**waves ** Hello Tali :D

I am so :mrgreen: and broody for another pup...though I know full well that another to add to our 3 would be a total nightmare......there would be no space at all on the sofa for us :roll::lol: !!

I had a snuggle with this little chap yesterday and today...........

DSC03351.jpg

We stood for about 20 minutes in the car park at school after dropping our daughters off for a netball tournament, with me just rocking this little man Sparky to sleep..he is so adorable, and so is Tali......and so will Pam's Sam soon :dance:

Sha x

As I've said on the other thread. we've ordered on of these for the back of the Defender....

car-crate-a2.jpg

...and I also ordered another of these puppy cages - the best thing we ever bought for Jazz....

55001L.jpg

It's so versatile - good for making a pen, blocking doorways or using in other peoples houses when visiting. We never encouraged Jazz to jump up at it and she doesn't know she could jump it easily! - she sees it as a barrier. I hope Tali views it in the same way!! They are ideal for Christmas time when the puppy can be in the same room but protected from boisterous children :D

As Jazz was crate trained the cage didn't cause us any problem at all. With so much happening on the farm sometimes it was handy to have either her crate or the cage so that we could dump her if there was an emergency - like when the calves escaped!

That sounds terrible doesn't it :shock::shock: - but we knew she was safe!

I think we have everything we need now apart from some of the puppy food that the breeder is using for weaning. I'm hoping she's going to give us some to bring home as it isn't the food we want to use and I don't really want to buy a whole bag of it. We could be stopping at the pet store on the way home.

We've had to get it all sorted now as we're going away for a week and only have one week when we get back before we go to collect Tali.