Lesley

We're expecting.........another Newsflash!!

This little bundle of fun!!.......

The little one on the right - at 1 week old

Daisyspuppies15September200924Large.jpg

With her mum and litter.... 2 days old...

Puppiesdaytwo8Sep0911.jpg

Yesterday - 3 weeks old....

Tali3weeks.jpg

We will go to see her next week - the litter aren't being viewed until 4 weeks old - but we know which one she is, we had first pick. We will be allowed to collect her at 8 weeks which is just after we get back from a break in Anglesey. That means we can have some lovely grown-up walks with Jazz before we start toilet training and short walks :roll: and it will also give me time for some recap training of Carl.......erm ....Jazz :wink:

Edited by Guest

How gorgeous Lesley, I didn't think it'd be long after talking to Carl on Saturday!

Very sweet and the Mum's a good yellow colour rather than white too. :D Can't wait for puppy snuggles.

.....but we've chosen the palest puppy - I wanted it nearly white :D The main criteria was the size of the dam - we had to find one that was petite like Jazz.

I did start to tell you on Saturday Clare,,,,and then was distracted.

We had yellow labs before the last one who was black and we bred a litter from Tammy who was foxy red and kept the one who was almost white - she was called Gill and was lovely and had such a soppy temperament. The only thing with the yellows is the hair shows up everywhere - be warned ...................... As long as you have a good hoover!! She is gorgeous- very :mrgreen:

I ought to blame you Pam :lol:

I have got a name in mind but I want to wait until we see the puppies on Saturday to make sure.......

I've spent the last couple of months thinking about it and talking myself into it :D Those of you who have known me for sometime know that I'm not - or should now say, wasn't! - a dog person. I knew Carl would like to have a dog when we moved here and I was concerned for a while about how I'd cope......I'm not scared of dogs and don't dislike them, I just didn't see the need to have pets of any sort :? .

I soon fell in love with Jazz and knew Carl would like another. He wouldn't have pushed it but I decided to think about it myself. He kept finding me looking at puppies and then I started showing him puppy photos and then I started saying things about "If you have a second dog......"

I saw lots that would be big compared to Jazz but think I've found the right litter now. The breeder sounds really nice and understood my questions about the "Ooops, word censored!" and dog sizes.

We have so many photos of her - we can't wait to see her.