Old Speckled Hen

Snow

No snow here :( and it is warmer than yesterday.

In fact it is now raining (again) so if it freezes there should be a fair amount of ice on the roads for an interesting rush hour tomorrow :roll:

I carry my kilo pot of salt with me at all times when in the car now, just in case :D

I am going for my Christmas meal in the city centre tomorrow night so don't want ice (will be in heels :shock: )

We had a small amount which settled and the weather reports are saying about 4 inches tomorrow. We're off to see Santa at Harrods tomorrow and then lunch at the Rainforest Cafe so I'm hoping the trains run OK. I'm so glad school inished last week for us. We have little lanes to get anywhere and I bet they get treacherous in the ice/snow.

Yes, we had some snow in London too! About fifty or so snowflakes :lol:

What was more interesting that council immediately sent people to salt the roads..the salt was then flushed away by the rain which followed :doh: Nice way how to spend money and look after environment, well done Tower Hamlets!! :evil:

Bright sunshine here, so bright it has kicked of a migraine :( I hate to complain.

The wind is bitter, but I felt better for a walk in the fresh air at lunchtime :D

I hope that you all stay safe and warm where there is snow and that it doesn't stop you from doing what you want or need to do.