counturchickens

Snow 2013

It has eased off here now and looks to be brightening up. The paths are clear-ish, main road is totally clear. Bizarrely I just saw someone walking past our office, all togged up, wellies, back pack, the lot. Instead of walking on the path, they were using walking poles and walking along the main road, which is busy with traffic. Can't imagine what on earth they are thinking....

A dry morning walking the dog and dropping YD off at a friends to go shopping in Southampton. Met my friends and toddlers for breakfast. Bit of shopping in Waitrose only to see snow when waiting at the till! Stopped for a bit, but really heavy now :shock: Hope YD is ok as she has no coat with her. Or gloves. Or a phone so I can get hold of her (wrote my number down for her friend to text me but so far nothing :x )

It is melting like mad here , yet hasn't stopped snowing all day. Very odd.

here it was throwing at ground level but the phone lines ant taller trees had ice on them all while it was snowing.

but it didn't feel cold to be out in it other than the fact my but let in water