Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....3

This morning our elderly tabby had done a look on the floor despite clean litter tray.OH was not impressed.

I was doing the ironing and listening to the Archers when I overheard my 19 yr old son having a chat to said cat. Cat had developed firstly a Jamaican then German accent followed by a Walton type accent explaining why she's done the deadly deed. I listened in for a while and pointed out that our girl is actually quite posh and Margot Lead better is more her style. Yep we are all mad here. :wink:

I had my Genetics re-take today with a panel of four examiners, was really nervous for it and studied hard for a week, but I passed! :D

So relieved it's untrue, if I failed I would have had to have resat it next summer.

Just two more exams to do before I'm home for summer and then I can start 4th year!

When is your summer? :D

Well I'm coming back to the UK so I've probably missed Summer :lol:

I had 5 weeks off Uni and travelled to Sri Lanka, Japan and Malaysia but I had 9 hours at home before and 3 days at home afterwards, amidst revision, so I'm looking forward to getting home for two weeks and catching up with everyone! :D

I might be after a few new hybrids C so will give you a shout if I pop down to the local supplier

Yes, do that and I will pop over to meet you if I'm not at work. Phone ahead to see what hybrids they have in though as they were selling like hot cakes last weekend... I hear that they shifted about 100 birds in one weekend :shock:

Set off for work (on my bike) this morning (at 4:30 am) only a light drizzle, so I didn't bother getting my coat. Big mistake! Halfway to work, the drizzle turned to a massive downpour, I got completely soaked! I was wet all day, then when I had finally dried out, I had finished working, so I headed home and got drenched again!