Valkyrie

Merry Christmas

:lol: and a very merry Christmas to all of you too. I'm travelling up to spend Christmas with my sister later today, at the moment the woodburner is glowing, the gammon is in the oven ... and I'm frantically knitting to finish my niece's Christmas present! A fairly typical Christmas Eve then.

Merry Christmas everyone. Popping to Aber for a walk along the sea front & a spot of lunch & nice cuppa. Why? Because we can & just for the hell of it! :D Nice to get some sea air. Plus seeing some people rush about doing last minute prezzie buying, knowing mine is all done gives me some satisfaction!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Love...Emma.x

'Oh what a tangled web'.....have just been down to take a bite out of the mince pie we left, scatter the oats over the floor and make muddy footprints on the newspaper that ES kindly left out...will just squaff the brandy left for FC then do the stockings and get our heads down in anticipation of a VERY early wake up call in the morning...love to you all!

Wishing you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas with those closest to you - even if you may not love them quite so much by the end of the day! :lol:

Next door's wee boys were up and screaming at 5am, so I took the dogs out on a cold and frosty morning. My teen is still in her pit, and I have 10 people to get lunch for... better get cracking!

I think this Christmas will be a lot quieter than next Christmas :D:D:D

Cathy

x

I think it will be, but all the better for it next year :D

I miss the sneaking bit. This was the first year we didn't do the mice pie, glass of brandy and carrot thing :(

Hope you are all having a lovely day xxx