Shirl Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 I've just had a call to say my brother has been involved in a serious car accident in Spain. It looks as though he isn't going to survive. It suddenly puts everything into perspective doesn't it? I'm looking for flights but I don't know if there is any point going. He isn't going to know I'm there and may well be dead by the time I arrive. My other brother died in a car accident 4 1/2 years ago. I can't believe it is happening again. Shirl, I have split this from the main house hunting thread. I will lock the other thread for now. I do hope everything will be ok. Thoughts are with you and your Family - Christian Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 I am so sorry Shirl, there is not a lot else I can say... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Very sorry indeed to hear it Shirl. My thoughts are with you and your family. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tessa the Duchess Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 How awful for you, I am so sorry. Tessa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 goodness Shirl. My thoughts are with you & your family, take care. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackrocksrock Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 What awful news - hope you get flights - certainly puts things into perspective. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Oh my goodness Shirl - down to earth with a bang!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Oh my goodness I hope everything will be alright ((hugs)) x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheGirlsMum Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Hope you manage to get out there. My thoughts are with you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 I'm so sorry Shirl, don't know what to say. Thoughts are with you and your brother. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 I am so sorry Shirl my thoughts are with you and your brother Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Oh Shirl, I'm so shocked to read this . I'm so, so sorry about this and about your other brother, how awful for your family . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Oh, I'm so sorry to read that. I really hope things are better when you get there. Thinking of you and your family at this terrible time. ((((hugs)))) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
..lay a little egg for me Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Oh no, that is so terrible. I really feel for you and your family. Really sorry. How unfair for it to happen twice to you. Sending virtual ((((hugs)))). x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Desperately sorry to hear this Shirl. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 So sorry. Thinking of you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 I'm thinking of & praying for you & your family x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
poachedegg Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Our thoughts are with you and your family. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackiepoppies Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Jx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you. xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angus Arran Chooks Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 How horrendous for you and your family. I do hope that your brother does not suffer. God bless. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 How awful for you, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and hope that your brother may pull through against the odds. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 You are in my thoughts and prayers. Much love to you at this time xox Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted May 25, 2009 Share Posted May 25, 2009 Crumbs Shirl, nothing more to add, just more {{{hugs}}} Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...