Jaime

Crocs!

Oooohhh, i have red Mary Janes too, never take them off!!!

I can't believe you have to wait a month, i'm lucky as a shoe shop in my town sells loads of Crocs, surprising as there is hardly any other decent shops at all, too many chavs in our neck of the woods :shock::shock:

I'm getting another pair next week, probably Caymans, probably, green :wink:

I'm a large size six and got the size recommended online. My toes do tend to stretch out the ends of the shoes slightly when i'm walking, but the go back to shape again when i stop. My biggest foot does touch the end of the shoe, just, when i'm sat down but i wouldn't go up to a 7 personally. However, i also wouldn't say i'm a 6.5 so its a bit tricky!!

i'll see what they are like when they get here, i'll walk around the house for a little while to see what I think :)

what do you think about caymans? can I justify another pair of shoes? I dont actually have any orange or yellow ones at the moment - you never know when they come in :wink:

I'm a 6 and bought size 6 navy Caymans. I went for a walk in them and they rubbed on my instep really badly. So I bought black size 7 next time. Now I wear both and can't tell the difference!

In Primas, the 7s were way too big.

Couperwife, i've just measured the inside of my mary janes and it is 245mm. Mine rubbed slightly on my instep the first time i wore them but they were fine after about ten minutes as they mould to the shape of your foot.

I put mine in the washing machine in a normal 40 wash and they come out looking like new.

I've worn my Crocs all day today... so comfy. Had a wander around the Tame Valley part of the Transpennine route and then to a community farm for a few hours. Wiped my Crocs with a damp cloth and then Crocbutter and now they're better than new. :D

I came home and ordered some more of the interwebnet. :shock:

What on earth is Crocbutter? That somehow has bypassed me entirely :shock: . I've got Anchor butter and Lurpack............ no Crocbutter :oops::oops: . I simply chuck mine into the washing machine (not got round to the dishwasher method yet, but can't quite fancy washing them alongside plates and cutlery that I intend to eat off......... no matter how hot or hygienic the dishwasher is supposed to get :vom: )

Is crocbutter essential to maintaining their ermmm, stuck for a word here............. let's try health and longevity :wink::D:D

I am the source of a crocs obsession within my family.

When I first bought my pair everybody was laughing at me, and saying they were horrible.

Noy my Grandma, Grandad, 3 cousins, Aunty and Mum own at least 1 pair of crocs each. My cousins have 2 pairs each alike me.

The obsession is so much that in fact my Mum and Aunty were on the phone earlier discussing which Jibbitz to buy! :roll::lol:

Regards the sizing - they recommend that you have 1cm of space at the back if your toes are touching the front. I was in a dilemma as to which size to order, because I take 2.5; I spoke to the lovely Sarah at jellyegg and she suggested sending me both sizes and a freepost sticker so that I could send back the size that didn't fit. I got size 3. Great customer service.

BTW, there are loads on ebay right now, including the ones that they don't stock here yet.

Jaime it's hard to believe it was only 4 days ago you were saying you didn't know what we were all on about! :shock:

And now look at you! On your second pair already - smitten! :lol::lol:

Now we just need to get Richard in a pair :roll::wink:

The Crocsbutter sounds good, but I think a wash in the washing machine with fabric conditioner added is probably as good?

I think I'll save my money and stick them in the wash :?

We got OH (Jonnie) in pink crocs yesterday.. well, he's had a few to drink and Annie was very persuasive :wink: I'll post the pics later when I get time.

The Boy's next! He said that hell would freeze over first.. I feel a challenge coming on.... there's nothing Buffie and i like more than a dare :wink: