Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Saw the Dr again today, the cuts etc have got infected, which has made my eyes puff up and made the eczema worse. Antibiotics prescribed and if it is worse/no improvement by tomorrow, I just have to phone up and the Dr will see me straight away and prescribe me with something stronger.

Feeling rather smug. Took something back to HMV after Christmas. I got a the refund on a gift card and left the shop and then went back in thinking 'I am going to spend this before they go bust'...glad I did now.

Are you psychic Chucky Mama?!

I hope this company get some kind of "get out of jail card" and find a way to survive in a very dynamic market.

Hope you get sorted soon Fred and the eczema improves.

It is sad to hear about HMV and I feel for all the people who will be affected by job losses. I won't miss HMV personally as I never really shopped in there but it's hard to see how companies like this can survive not just in today's economic climate but also in the modern marketplace where Internet is usually cheaper and more convenient. Companies need to be able to adapt and diversify quickly nowadays to keep up.

Was in stitches at R and her boyfriend yesterday evening; they'd taped their hands to the tops of their feet and were trying to walk bent over like that. Rosie spent a lot of time rolling around on the kitchen floor like a stranded beetle, but managed eventually to get up without help and then could only walk backwards :lol::lol: