Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Major disappointment today (as well as having to come back to work of course).

We wanted to book the cottage that we always use in the Lake District for a spring break. It is owned by a friend of DH and he texted her yesterday afternoon and she said yes it was available. Then she texted back this morning that unfortunately it is on an online site and had been booked though that in the meantime :(

It was going to be absolutely perfect timing for us, the cottage is wonderful - and now it is back to the drawing board. Never mind, a chance to try a different part of the Lakes.

On the plus side, we went to see my brother's puppies yesterday - they are now 3 weeks old and thriving. They look more like little dogs and were play fighting - seriously cute!

I had my dermatology appointment today (at long last!), the doctor took one look at me and said I have quite severe eczema (I didn't think it was that bad, it has been a lot worse in the past), prescribed me with some cream and tablets. I have to go to hospital and have a blood test tomorrow.

Couldn't have put it better myself. :clap:

I quite like eccentricity and appreciated his differences many moons ago before I saw his childish self centred behaviour on Celebrity Big Brother. He even pointed out in his interview with Jeremy Vine at lunchtime on Radio 2 that he had been the first to be voted off several celebrity reality shows, does he not take the hint? :roll:

Been down nr London this week staying with ma flatmate for her birthday.

Had a really good time, I played barman at the party on Sat and loved it... Everyone kept coming back for Dr Chicken cocktails! :lol: :lol:

Went to see Les Mis on Tuesday tooo :D

Didn't really sleep well for 3 nights 'cos was too hot and bleurgh, was meant to get the train home last night but texted dad for a lift (he was picking Nat up from Oxford) 'cos I was dying. Went to the Dr's today and I have Tonsillitis and am on antibiotics for 10 days... Exams start on Monday! Great timing :roll:

YS has informed me there is going to be an apocolyse in 35 yrs (not sure if thats right) frankly as I will be in a home for the bewildered i'm not that fusssed. YS says hes moving to the Alps :shock: (hes 11) not sure how hes funding this. I said we could build a shelter under the chicken run. was told off for not taking it seriously. :shameonu:

Rosie had a young lad call for her :D nice boy, tall and sporty with long hair and those daft trousers that are down around their knees. They've come back here to watch TV, so have apologised for the teeny screen. He and Rosie have been comparing scars but I think that Phil has trumped them with the 12" scar on his rebuilt knee.

Something to tease Rosie about when I next see her ;)

She'll hate that you've told us! :lol:

Just doing some last minute cramming for my first exam tomorrow!

"Emerging technologies..." sounded a really interesting module but its really not. Too many long words talking about things we can't see and that I don't have a practical use for :lol:

Day 4 of antibiotics and feel better today! Still tickly throat but feel a hundred times better than I did on Thurs!