Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....3

Thank you :)

We're hoping that these last two attacks are just a blip and have been the result of a couple of nasty viruses.

They are reluctant to prescribe a preventive inhaler because of the risk of exposing him to too many steroids but if it happens again in the near future, they will reconsider.

He does take it all in his stride, though I think he loves all the attention! He'll be so disappointed the next time we have to go to the doctors surgery and it doesn't result in a trip in the ambulance :roll::lol:

I ordered a little warm coat for our elderly male cat who feels the cold. It arrived today so ripped open packaging delivered by a well known courier to find ,........a satin negligee thing with detachable cups :lol: .. not really his colour. Images of him wafting round garden don't bear thinking about. Quickly re wrapped it for OH to leave on correct doorstep. Honestly.

:lol:

I'm picturing the sultry lady a few doors down who is gazing in frustrated disappointment at a small woolly coat ... you never know what goes on behind your neighbours' door, do you!

Love this!

Managed to trip in circuit training last night and did a face plant - 2 very bruised knees, rather stiff and a grazed cheekbone. told them at work that the other guy came off far worse! :lol:

Sultry lady a few roads down now has her sexy nighty job with detachable cups :shock: as I left it on her doorstep. Cat still hasn't got his coat with nothing detachable :D . Another courier tried to deliver parcel to us today. But realised he had wrong address. I don't want anybody else's naughty orders thank you very much. :notalk:

Just found out a friend has passed away. I only met her once but we chatted online, first via an online music forum then through Facebook for the last 10 or so years. I don't know the full details but I fear she may taken her own life. Either way I am shocked and I will miss her hugely.

It's an odd feeling being a friend but not being a friend, just someone online, if you see what I mean.

So sorry to hear that Lydia :cry: I know so many people online whom I have never met, and it must be a strange feeling to have known them for 10 years and for them to not be there. In some ways, you can know online people better than some friends. Or at least in a different way.

My daughter lost of her school friends this year, and although they knew each other in real life, they communicated via snap chat and messenger. One of the hardest things my daughter found was wanting to send her funny pictures and things she had seen, and being reminded over and over again. Sending you many (((hugs))) x

Isn't it glorious - we had breakfast and lunch outside :D Then at 4pm the sun disappears behind the hill so we scuttle indoors and light the fire. It smells fantastic when we put an oak log on although mostly its boring eucalyptus which has no scent. I spent today hacking back various major shrubs, and am exhausted. A hot shower, a fire, a chestnut and possibly a glass of sherry. I am content :D