Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....3

The problem with the US is their political system is based too much on big money campaigns. There are plenty of intelligent compassionate Americans but there are also a lot of small town bigots :?

My son's lovely American girlfriend voted green and will do all she can not to live in the US if Trump is elected.

I'm feeling awful, there is a stray mog in my Mum's village, it is well known and well fed by kind strangers, but it's so friendly. For 2 pins I'd bring it home but I can't very well drag it off to Portugal and France so I have to leave it. It's been hanging about for a couple of months I see from our local parish mag :(

Maybe it's happy being an outdoor cat. At the health centre I worked it there was a stray tabby. He sat at the back door and greeted staff. The caretaker left the boiler room ajar and he often slept there. We all brought in food for him. The treatment room sister felt sorry for him with winter coming and took him home, he promptly disappeared and turned up back at health centre. He seemed to sleep in a bramble patch in the adjoining graveyard. I sometimes took him food on bank holidays and he would appear from there.He was gorgeous always about the place, for about 14 years. He was just put to sleep a few weeks ago.

Yup definite cute factor. The other guy ain't bad either :wink: sorry Lewis being cheeky.

Proud mommy moment yesterday, YS who has OCD and anxiety got A in part of his GCSE and A* in Spanish. Hes not a natural scholar but has a group of friends who are high achievers and nice lads to boot.

Am I the only mum who struggles with foreign names? My son bought his mate home who I thought was called Lidl :shock: thankfully I didn't call him that. When I asked my son to spell it I realised my error. My son did a fair amount of eye rolling. :lol: Hes used to my howlers. My eldest son had a mate I called Gerard for years. His name was Garrard. They were too nice to correct it :shameonu:

Yep still have Gary, he's at home in Brum.

I'm fostering another cat called Monique at the moment, she was found at a petrol station and came to me in January. She was adopted by a couple in July but apparently they beat her up so she came back to me in August :( She's quite settled here again now, I don't want to give her up!

Saw my dermatologist again the other day, got prescribed even more creams on top of the 8 I have already, now on 10! She also said that since im moisturising my face (a lot, to keep eczema at bay!) I will probably get bad acne as the moisturiser is really greasy. Not sure what is worse....

I didn't get to have a bonfire on the 5th either as I was busy at work, so I will also light mine on the 21st too! Plenty of dry tree branches and confidential papers I need to get rid of!