Lewis

Vet School here I come!

Do you think I'm ready?

blogger-image-1973355439.jpg

I'm just about to leave for the airport to start a 4 year adventure in Kosice, Slovakia - studying at Vet School!

I might not be on the forum for a few days while I settle in, decorate my room and register etc but will keep you all updated and I'll leave the link to my blog on my profile/under my avatar so you can see what I'm getting up to! :D

Edited by Guest

All the best! I look forward to reading what you get up on here......and seeing it all on FB :wink: I don't know how far away you'll be from it, but if you manage to get time out to do some sight seeing, visit Lake Bled. I went there years ago and it was beautiful. A couple of my friends are there now and love it :D

Surely it's not time for you to go already :shock: Based on your attire, it looks like you will be parachuting into Slovakia? Nothing like making an entrance is there :lol:

Have a wonderfully, fantastically, superbly amazing time. What an incredible opportunity you have to not only study for a wonderful career, but also spend time abroad and learn a new language. I am more than a tad jealous :lol:

Thanks everyone - I registered yesterday so now an official student of UVMP Kosice :D

The course is all taught in English but we do have a Slovak module in first semester to pick up the basics.

So far so good, been into town and met people on my course and have decorated my room so have started to settle in and make my room my own.

My room is on the 8th floor of dorms and I have an amazing view...

blogger-image--494566114.jpg

...can't wait for Autumn and Winter!

Karin, Lake Bled is in Slovenia (I'm in Slovakia) but photos look amazing - even more so in Winter!

Definitely adding that to the list :D

Daphne, there is an optional riding module this year so I'm sure I'll take that up and I think they're looking at making a riding club with lessons for beginners which would be good too!