matt_b

New-Look Omlet Forum

I like the new blue for the mods 8)

The cursor problem is still happening - having to click the text box to type + not having a cursor when typing (IE8).

My 'Unread Forum' icons have disappeared off the Index Page too? :think:

unread.jpg

Have deleted cookies and restarted etc + still happens ... is it happening for anyone else?

First time on here since it has changed over. I like it. I havent come accross any problems yet and have found everything so far I have wanted to look at with no bother.

I have found one thing Im not keen on as its really doing my eyes in. When you pull up a section of the forum, say..the nesting box..as you scroll down where your cursor lands it changes colour. As you are browsing up and down the topics of discussion the highlights flicking on and off are really annoying. It would be nicer on the eye if when you click on it it highlighted when you chose the topic to read.

Just my funny eyes, cant be doing with flickering stuff.

Great look overall though 8)

I just switched to Broadband yesterday and wondered why this all seemed so familiar and easy on the eye, thought it was the switchover :lol: .

It looks so much better now. I love the grey, I have to have plum high colour at work because of migraines, and it has a lovely grey background.

Thanks for all the hard work put in to improve it. :clap::clap::clap:

8)