craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

Don't tell me that I want to do the paper birds when a get a tape dispenser :roll: .

I also bought some decoupage papers at the show so am itching to have a go with those on my monsterbird when I get round to trying it. :D

I had a few issues mainly problems with the legs :shock: I started using decoupage paper on one but ended up using some lovely paper that was in a booklet about local restaurants :lol: I will let you see them once finished and you can give me an honest opinion :D I think I may try to do some smaller robins to hang on a string....oh for more time :lol:

Gorgeous cards AndreaT.
Lovely cards Andrea! 8)

Thank you!

I'd love to have a go at needle felting, I bought Kirstie's book and I also fancy having a go at making bath creamers and bombs but I'm enjoying doing my paper crafting and have just bought new stock plus I'm in the middle of a knitting project so I'm not sure I could start anything else at the moment!!! :lol:

Rachelk that's lovely!

I feel your pain, I had a go at stained glass early in the year and I found it very frustrating although the outcome is great. This is my project, I have no idea what to do with it now though and it lives wrapped up on top of a bookcase!

6414561543_a6bda08394.jpg

Lovely stained glass! I've asked for a needle felting kit off hubby (sorry Santa), for Xmas.

I've finished a crochet baby blanket for my niece to be tonight. :D It's sort of a crochet mesh / openwork in pink with a frilly scallop edging in white. I might run some baby ribbon through it too, along the top & tie in a cute bow. :think:

Emma.x

I think the secret with needle felting is buckets of patience. You think the wool is never going to come together and then you suddenly think 'Oh it has shrunk!' and you carry on. Different size needles are a big help too as, as it compacts together you, find the larger needles are reluctant to go through the wool.

Sue

I've just made some curtains for my friend in France for her Kitchen. She has open shelves below the worktops in her rustic country kitchen and wanted curtains for them! I posted them to her today - I do hope she likes them!

I have just finished another pet portrait of a cat in time for Christmas. Another one to do tomorrow of a classic car and then I really need to finish a painting I'm doing as a present for the MIL which I keep putting off :shh: Am also looking forward to new pencil pastels arriving soon as haven't used these before and other peoples results look really good :D