craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

I gave up on knitting the boys socks and turned them into baby elf socks instead. I suddenly thought of someone who has a sweet little pumpkin hat that would go nicely with this yarn!

It's not very obvious in the pictures, but they do have slightly turned up elf toes, with some 'fronds' added.

DSCF6711.jpg

No it's asking for a password for your album. :?

Love your advent calendar swag, is it for you? What are you going to put in the pockets - treats for yourself :eh::D . You must get it finished you've got 2 weeks.

Oh, I shall see if I can sort that out.

Yes, the advent calendar is for us here. It's all finished, apart from filling the pockets. I'm putting in small wooden ornaments which gets hung on the button and a choccy. I shall hang it up on the 30th before bed so the kids see it in the morning.

I've finally finished my attic 24 heaxagons on my baby blanket just have to decide if i want to put an edging on it now or not

5148780354_8934a06499.jpg

I've made some cute noodle hats

5153447921_9c62b30d0a.jpg

5197742841_aca87f58b5.jpg

pattern HERE

I've made a granny stripe shrug, but unfortunately it's turned out too big for me, :cry::cry::cry:

5198473902_6b00656f85.jpg

5197877797_44f3978ce6.jpg

excuse the pics will see if i can get LSH to take a better one when he's home

pattern HERE

and a quick granny stripe scarf to use up some s"Ooops, word censored!"s of yarn

5178769690_268b403d2f.jpg

plus i've nearly finished my swap gifts :D

I now have a huge box of home made decorations using the dried fruit and some leaves from our Bay tree. They look terrific and smell just like Christmas :D

I am yet again starting to try and learn crochet. Yet again failing :cry:

I've made some Christmas cards, and will be making some wrapping paper using paint :shock: and the childrens hand prints some time over the weekend.

This afternoon is raspberry jam making but I hope to do some wet felting later once the children are in bed. :pray:

Working busily on finishing the advent calender in time! And a table runner that has been sat in my sewing box since last Christmas!

Table runner - I just need to stitch the binding down on the reverse.

DSCF6753-Copy.jpg

DSCF6754-Copy.jpg

Made from a selection of fabrics put together by my patchwork teacher. I love the creams and greens.

Advent calender:

DSCF6756.jpg

I'm adding some embellishments to the pockets:

DSCF6757.jpg

It's not finished yet, need to buy a few more christmassy charms and things for it. And I've used that glittery fabric paint to highlight the numbers, plus will use it to highlight a few more details, but need to finish any sewing bits before adding any more glue!

DSCF6758.jpg

DSCF6759.jpg

Had a very productive day! :D