Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....3

Here's a new one on me.  We all know cats bring in things which aren't dead.  I have just been doing the hoovering (its not often I can say that) and I came across a bit of something, about 2 inches long.  Then it moved. Cue a bit of a shriek.  It turned out to be a bit of the tail from a lizard - which you may know is how they escape a predator, they can live without it.  It must have just happened, as it moved for a minute or so, then stopped.  It was just a reflex action, but even knowing what was going on, it still brought me up short!

I haven't watched that GW yet, not sure I want to!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hens never seek to amaze. Builders next door making a racket and OH went down to feed them. He called "helloooo" as no one in sight. Next 2 little heads popped round eglu door😂.

Yesterday decided run needed a clean - went fed them and as its been so dry raked all the auboise etc to door so would be easy to bag up. Went indoors had a coffee very pleased with myself. Went back with OH to bag up stuff and my tidy pile of poop had gone🙄Yup girls not happy with my inteferance and had spread it all out again. 😂

• Haha 1

OK - on that topic then, I found a small tuber type thing in my shed so I put it in a pot of compost. I have no idea where it came from, but it’s turned into this.

Is it a hosta?

80CAD48C-CAD4-424D-B6D9-A4F081C68D8F.jpeg

And on a totally different note, I wanted to eat my potato salad outside yesterday but ended up having to barricade myself inside the greenhouse!

AFBEAE0E-6853-4BFC-9386-57225DA833A9.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, mullethunter said:

OK - on that topic then, I found a small tuber type thing in my shed so I put it in a pot of compost. I have no idea where it came from, but it’s turned into this.

Is it a hosta?

I does look like a hosta. But keep it next to a slug and see what it says! 😅

• Haha 1