Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....3

The Tower poppies are amazing, I went quite early on (I can go there in my lunch hour) but haven't been recently as it has been so crowded. I'm really pleased to hear they are going to keep part of it for a bit longer, and then it will tour the UK. I just wish I'd ordered one when I had the chance, they have sold out.

My sister has two bunnies who she thought were both girls, but when 4 babies appeared one morning, obviously not! Anyway, they are about 3 weeks old now, but last night, after her hubby checked on them at 9.30pm, someone went into their garden and opened up the hutch, which they found empty this morning :( They have now found the two adults and one baby, but so far no sign of the other three :( They think they know who did it, but without proof what can you do? Why would someone do this to defenceless animals who would do no harm from their hutch, make no noise just beggars belief :twisted: I am hoping the babies are hiding under the shed where the parents were and where they have set up boxes with food and hay for them to go to :pray: Her two young boys are really upset as you can imagine.

Sadly they don't :( I think she is hoping they might be hiding under the decking as when they were trying to coax the mum out from under a shed, she appeared behind them! It is so horrible someone would do a thing like that. I just hope it's not their other neighbour who has disliked them for some unknown reason ever since they moved in :(

Sorry to hear about the bunnies Karin - any news on the others?

I'm sure he'll love it Ali!

We decorated our kitchen in first year:

Uni+Christmas+tree.JPG

Second and Third year were even better living in a house in town because we 'wallpapered' the lounge with christmas wrapping paper :lol:

I know I have photos somewhere but will have to find them!

Just ordered a little table top Christmas tree for ES's room at uni. How sad am I? I had a little tree in the nursing home which my mum got me. Just wanted him to have some Christmas cheer. He will think I'm nuts. :think:

I have just bought some cheap lights and a Christmas jumper to send with OH when he popps in to see DD at uni this week. (on his way elsewhere).

ED said that her flat are going to decorate for Christmas this coming weekend to make the most of the festive period because they will be back home by the middle of December .

I have bought DS and his girlfriend Thontons Snowman chocolate advent calenders, not sure if they have them in America. My DS has always loved The Snowman and his favourite toy was his Snowman which an aunt gave to him when he was about two, they were inseparable. We always get something Snowman related for him each year. I may well send him a few other bits and pieces too. They have both been invited by family friend's of hers to a Thanksgiving weekend which DS likes because he had promised to cook for her, because it will be a first big festival that she will miss from home.

I have bought DS and his girlfriend Thontons Snowman chocolate advent calenders, not sure if they have them in America.

I've just been teaching an English lesson and apparently here in Slovakia they get Haribo advent calendars instead of chocolate! They can also get Kinder Bueno etc with chocolate but I love the idea of Haribo.

Mom brought a Thorntons advent calendar for me last weekend but I'm going to try and find a Haribo one too ;)

frantic search for said bar of choccie this am - it had fallen to back of cupboard - serves me right I am on WW permanantly as I am a fat woman in a thinner womans body and the fat woman is evil and threatens to break out all the time :lol: ES's birthday pressies arrived (clothes) with a free caramel coffee sample - kettle on and mug at ready - all excited and yuck - disgusting :vom: - how they sell this stuff I will never know. Serves me right for being a piggy. :shameonu: