Alis girls

Missing kitty *update!* with photo!!!

:D Great news :D We had a Basil too, a big feisty boy, but he got run over :( But a friend has a Basil - a black furball with an enormous tail :D I am going to reuse the name one day when I get a suitably magnificent cockeral :D

I bet you feel so relieved, the family is back together again :D

Thank you all for your kind wishes. Hes doing fine - eating and drinking and sleeping a lot. Hes very thin and for a cat that wasnt a cuddle puss hes taken to being cuddled a lot. Hes very stressed about going out and has ventured onto the patio only. I wish he could talk and tell me how he survived. Any vets on forum know how long a cat (young) can survive probably on what he could catch if anything in his prison. We never expected him back. I am so happy hes the best present a family could wish for and the other 2 cats have been very gentle with him so far. Thank you again for your good wishes - will try and get a photo sorted.

Basil says thanks for your kind wishes and compliments from his (yes HIS armchair) as he played his harp (aka washed his bum!!!) and OH said "ooh arent they nice" he was impressed as we hear so much about on line bullying etc. I assured him this is a nice forum and that any undesirables are moved sharpishly by our mods.