freddie

Just come home to carnage

Oh Freddie, that's awful, what a horrible shock.

Some comfort (although might not feel like it right now) that only one of your Girls was killed,

Presume it wasn't a fox, as fox would be more likely to murder everyone and then start to take bodies away?

I wish I could think of something helpful or comforting to say.... <> to you.

they were free ranging, but we have 3 cats and a dog as well. Any guesses on what did it? I can't smell fox, and it was taken right next to the summerhouse, , about ten feet from back door... Head still on, abdomen gone, intestines spread. :( Poor girl.

That's a horrible thing to find! Fox would be my guess but next to Foxes I reckon that the next predator in line is usually a dog. I don't have Foxes where I live but lost two of my girls on xmas week to a collie that a nearby builder was taking to work. Didn't find the first body as I think a kind neighbour spared me before I came home from work, but found the second dead the next day and another neighbour kindly told me about the dog. A little visit, and the problem was solved but the upset was awful. I hope you manage to find out what happened. Maybe asking a few neighbours? So sorry when I read stories like this on here.

Found one dead and really chewed up. , and spread about. We really have no idea what did this, but the others aren't bothered by our dog/cats, although they are really scared in general. It has eaten the breast meat, ribs and breast bone away, but left the head and neck intact. Been on loads of sites, but can't determine what kills like this:(