Old Speckled Hen

Snow

We woke up to the thickest snow we've ever had here in Northumberland. :D Great when you don't have to get to work . . :whistle: Hope it's gone by Monday!!!

Everything looks very pretty, hens are not impressed at all. DD snowman built on 21st December still standing with yet another layer of snow on top of it!!! We have been under snow and ice since 20th December . . . the longest I've ever known it to be like this.

:D Went to sainsbury only 2 miles down the road - light dusting but roads slippy.

:shock: Came out 30mins later - car covered and its still hoofing it down :lol:

Managed to dump OHs car in Leisure centre car park at bottom of the hill, cars were already sliding everywhere :anxious: At least he does not have to slide down the hill tonight as working nightshift :wink:

Oh, snowy Macclesfield again, just needs to stop so boys can go sledging :D

Can't believe we escaped the snow last week. Koojie, you can't be that far from me? Strange isn't it? :?

Yep, you must be getting the same clear belt as my brother, Christian. It's all very slippy here. Last night's dusting hasn't melted off the roads, still a bit on the grass out the front and where the path has been exposed to the sun it's clear. My car cast shadow on part and it's still like icing sugar. Out the back is still as it was this morning for the most part and the pathway is very slippery. We let the banties out this evening, sat on seat pads on the bench because it was sooo colllllllld on our botties.

Other than that it's been such lovely clear day.

Its snaining here :lol:

Rain with bits of proper snow in it - not sleet. The ducks don't know what to make of it and Theodore is running round the garden flapping (Matilda's just watching from by the greenhouse) ... I thought she was locked out and couldn't get back in the run ... seems she's just stupid :lol:

Lovely photos!

The one of the lane reminds me of a road walk we do in Wildboarclough, near to you.......must get back there soon.

If it makes anyone feel better, my rellies in Minnesota have temperatures around minus 26C at the moment :shock: ......11am for them.